The wellness industry is booming worldwide. Consumers are shelling out big bucks for the latest and greatest health products and trends to improve their overall well-being. But newer doesn’t necessarily mean better. Centuries-old practices such as dry brushing and using massage oils deliver numerous benefits without the outrageous expense.
What Are the Benefits of Dry Brushing?
You already brush your hair and teeth, but do you brush your skin, too? If not, here’s why the exfoliating ritual is worth adding to your self-care routine.
1. Exfoliates the skin: Dry brushing involves gently scrubbing the body with a natural bristle brush to remove dead skin cells, revealing healthier, glowing skin. The soothing, exfoliating technique improves circulation and lymphatic drainage, which results in softer, smoother skin. Regular dry brushing minimizes clogged pores, reduces the appearance of cellulite, and improves overall skin health.
2. Improves circulation: Gently massaging the skin with the bristles of a dry brush stimulates blood flow. Improved circulation brings fresh oxygen and nutrients to skin cells, which promotes healing, rejuvenation, and a more radiant complexion.
3. Stimulates the lymphatic system: Dry brushing helps stimulate the lymphatic system, which eliminates toxins and waste from the body. Healthier lymphatic flow improves the detoxification process, resulting in reduced water retention and a more vibrant appearance.
4. Boosts energy: Dry brushing stimulates the nervous system, which invigorates the body and mind. Incorporating dry brushing into your morning self-care routine boosts energy levels and enhances your mood throughout the day.
What Are the Benefits of Massage Oils?
Using massage oils on the body does a lot more than feel ahhh-mazing. There are plenty of really healing reasons to add them to your daily wellness regimen.
1. Relieve stress: The relaxing touch of a good massage combined with the soothing properties of essential oils promotes overall well-being by calming the mind, releasing muscle tension, and reducing anxiety.
AROMAFLORIA Stress Less Body Oil (Chamomile, Lavender, & Sage essential oils + Jojoba oil) relaxes your mood and restores your well-being while rehydrating thirsty skin.
2. Nourish and hydrate the skin: Massage oils nourish and hydrate the skin with naturally healing ingredients. The oils penetrate the skin, improving its elasticity and radiance. Regular use of massage oils combats dryness, so your precious skin stays silky smooth.
3. Relieve muscle aches and pains: Athletes and individuals with physically demanding lifestyles use massage oils to reduce muscle soreness, inflammation, and stiffness. Massage oils deliver powerful healing for post-workout recovery or for managing chronic pain.
AROMAFLORIA Muscle Soak Body Oil (Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, & Peppermint essential oils + Shea Butter) comforts and soothes overworked muscles with rich, moisturizing relief.
4. Improve sleep quality: Using massage oils before bedtime promotes a good night’s sleep by relaxing the body and mind. Calming oils such as lavender and chamomile induce restful sleep, so treat your hardworking body to a short, pre-snooze massage.
AROMAFLORIA Sleep Ease Dream Body Oil (Lavender, Bergamot, Valerian, & Hops essential oils + Vitamin E) eases tension and promotes restful sleep with heavenly-scented healing.
Now, try dry brushing followed by aromatic massage oils to reap all the healing benefits above.
Good for you! You’ve just greatly improved your overall wellness without overspending.
Dry brushing and massage oils deliver a myriad of health benefits that improve your overall well-being. Incorporate these centuries-old practices into your self-care routine to feel the healthful, healing results.